Monday, October 30, 2006

Got this from Zan Hoffman

The 22nd Here Be Monsters is nearly finished
please tell me if I have credited you incorrectly:
Minuit [es]
Murmurists [uk]
Seiei Jack [jp]
Tore Stemland [no]
Ronny Waernes [no]
Bai Tain [cn]
Wilson Tsang [hk]
One Man Nation [sg]
Zen Lu [cn]
Mario Tiziano [it]

The cover will appear here when ready
http://zhhbm.blogspot.com/

I'm really excited about this release & I will let everyone know when mp3 file is available of it.

thanks for the great one minute wonders... keep 'em comin'!
your pal in the bluegrass state

Zan--
http://www.zh27.org -> My World

4 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

ooh, that sounds interesting....

:)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She touches the moments of joy between all threexx

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:33:00 pm  
Blogger murmurists said...

Thanks Inc. I forwarded the link to you; hope you like it. Such things are not everyone's cup of tea, of course. Me - I like noise, though! Moments of beauty reside there, too. And thank you jaynie. Zan is a good man, I think. Good people are what matters. For me, even as an artist etc., it still starts with good people. I covort with no others.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:45:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

jianbin0924
coach handbags outlet
fitflops shoes
ralph lauren uk
mont blanc pens
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
tiffany and co
kate spade uk
louis vuitton neverfull

Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home