Saturday, July 14, 2007

item #1717

I'm not rushing into anything. In knowing this, you should know I'm somewhat blank, if I do say so myself. I need warming up - until I attain my previous form, with limbs intact. Sound good? Predominantly I'm seeking a lucky lady with whom the passion will flow. That said, in terms of feelings and emotions, distance isn't too much of a big deal. So long as it's all feasible, it's more or less fine with me. After all, it's not likely anyway; except in certain comedies and documentaries. (I was raised on TV.) I have a flexible and accessible nature. I think it imposes qualities - such as attention to detail, a natural affinity with dedication, and an unparalleled smile. The one thing that may cause a problem is I reserve the right to be brought out of my shell using time-consuming processes which, for me, convert as loving and caring.

If you would like to talk, feel free to memo me, or if you just have a question or something to say, feel free to memo too. I'll answer every one. I don't bite honestly.