Wednesday, September 26, 2007

item #1201

Hello to all of you. My name is Anya. My recommendations will follow. But first, let me just say that this site is a revelation to me. I'd love to make some friends and share some stories here, and am busy putting a proper profile together in order to attract attention. Please, in the meantime, drop me a line. Every little helps! Thanks to all who have emailed me already. I had so many that I had to delete without reading. Please feel free to mail again. Now, my recommendations: I rarely touch the ground. I'm sorry to have to do this. I'm ready for alternatives. But there it is. One process I try to persuade others about is to ready oneself for the final stage. That's up to you, though. I don't want anyone spoiling it for me. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any landing that you can walk away from is AOK... ^..^

Friday, October 05, 2007 7:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home