Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ubervariousing

...God knows who's behind me! I mash so much I forget the sources! Some nice uglyboy self-portraits recent on blog----- Original Message ----- FromRoj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:00 PM Subject: RE: meme - u – like ///you look fucking scary there mate. and who is that bloke at the back with eyes like Alan Rickman in harry potter?-----OriginalMessage-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 14 February 2006 20:09To: Roj///Subject: meme - u – like iiiiiiiiiiiiive ne'er looookt beta, max No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.8/260 - Release Date: 14/02/2006 Thanks. Comparisons are fine. Show us yours! ----- Original Message ----- FromRoj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:57 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso///////////would make an excellent stained glass window. gilbert and george esq. and an acerbic nod on the back cover to that bonzo dog band track where they introduce all the different famous players as the track builds up. sorry to make comparisons; Paul Morley’s style all over. ‘somewhere between gilbert and george and the bonzo dog band’. how’s that. it gets better the more you look at it. is it ok if i show you my cover for our album? -----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 13 February 2006 20:16To: Roj/////Subject: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso. Dear Roj Reactions/opinions sought about attached artwork please. Semi-fictitious/wholly-fictitious array of names offers references to cultural matter in an unwilly-nilly fashion, but perception dependent upon familiarity with words, phrases, names, and meaning of each mashing. Appreciated. Best wishes, Anthony No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.8/260 - Release Date: 14/02/2006 Cheers Roj - We understand one another, mate. You hit the nail on the head, I reckon; in saying * ***********************************************************8 No question. But life goes on; one cannot pay the same debt over and over. One day the worm turns... It is perfectly possible to be driven up the fucking wall; and ***************************. Best wishes, Anthony Original Message -----From: Roj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:38 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso Thanks dov. a metaphoric balm. thankyou for that mate. it has/does help. re: that – the only sane ones there^^^^^^^^^%+ Best wishes, Anthony----- Original Message -----From: Roj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:44 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso oh I, well familiar with Boosh. going to watch them at Southport in March with Adele and our Yaz. Yaz loves it. woops; it was a piece?!; soz, I thought you was annoyed and making yourself chuckle with some savage history recompense dark poetry or somat. still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you just got to laugh I guess-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 15 February 2006 19:07To: Roger Litherland Subject: Re: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso Appreciate it, Roj. Don't forget to similarly check out my Mighty Boosh piece on Tee Hee Hee. If you didn't see Boosh episode in question it'll be meaningless in the particular but might raise a chuckle in the general! Bit of fun is all. I like to tread the boards, as you know....Best wishes Enjoying your music mate. I have your bits on a CDR now. it's a fave listen.----- Original Message -----From: Roj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:59 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso Hey Dov, soz, I’ve not checked my mail for a few days, and now I’ve only got chance for quick one. first glance. like the cover alot. ties in with blog images. sense of uneasiness, dark unsympathetic perception twisting humour. and strangely aesthetic to boot. I’ll get back to you in more detail when I have looked and thought some more; and have time to write back bud. thumbs up tho on first glance. nice blue -----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 13 February 2006 20:16To: Roj Subject: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso Dear Roj Reactions/opinions sought about attached artwork please. Semi-fictitious/wholly-fictitious array of names offers references to cultural matter in an unwilly-nilly fashion, but perception dependent upon familiarity with words, phrases, names, and meaning of each mashing. Appreciated. Best wishes, Anthony No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.8/260 - Release Date: 14/02/2006 No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.8/260 - Release Date: 14/02/2006 No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.8/260 - Release Date: 14/02/2006 My offering was both, Roj - these days, I see no diiference between pissing about on the blog with reality and referencing those people who are as cartoon-like and silly-headed as anything I've posted on the blog! Hee Hee is up for grabs; because he is a caricature already! I sympathise with your plight with, as I perceive it, nnnnnice to see you to see you nice. I take it $ Chomsky chat ...[...] the rest of them can only hope for reincarnation. Always up for a chat, if it helps, mate. Best wishes, Anthony ----- Original Message ----- From: Roj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:44 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso oh I, well familiar with Boosh. going to watch them at Southport in March with you just got to laugh I guess-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 15 February 2006 19:07To: Roger LitherlandSubject: Re: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso Appreciate it, Roj. Don't forget to similarly check out my Mighty Boosh piece on Tee Hee Hee. If you didn't see Boosh episode in question it'll be meaningless in the particular but might raise a chuckle in the general! Bit of fun is all. I like to tread the boards, as you know.... Best wishes Anthony Enjoying your music mate. I have your bits on a CDR now. it's a fave listen.----- Original Message ----- FroRoJJ...*^£ To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:59 PM Subject: RE: proposed CDR cover - recto/verso6 My offering was both, Roj - these days, I see no diiference between pissing about on the blog with reality and referencing those people who are as cartoon-like and silly-headed as anything I've posted on the blog! Hee Hee is up for grabs; because he is a caricature already! I sympathise with your plight with, as I perceive it............Cheers mate! Polemic was partly tongue-in-cheek - exotic swearing, as Armando Ianucci called it; but I do like walking the line... He's lucky really, given my temper and familiarity with punching pretentious lights out. I kept out of it at the time because I felt sorry for the potheaded pixie, and didn't want to cause a rift between my real friends. I'm proud of the fact that I didn't, and floated above it all; whilst he lied his way into things. Honour eludes him. I'm tempted to tell his employer at times! Imagine that! Hey, I have his email already - I tore it from its mourings as a cc in a message from^. If you saw the Might Boosh you'll realise how I LAUGHED MY FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and HOW THE IDEA OF HIM AS A HEADLESS PINK-COLOURED TIT REALLY SET MY WHEELS TURNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, we were sorting some of the kids' toys, whereupon I finds me a small pink jellyfish. PPPPPPPPPPPERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out comes the webcam. Jpegs are us.... anyway...........AMDRAM I am! Later....""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""2 T H = tee hee Dearest Roj Imagine you've just watch The Might Boosh and are feeling kind of Jam-style mock-aggresive, and listen to this please: And believe you me you, I was as surprised as I was, you are. Please view attacked picture. This is evidence that the artist Formally known as T He came round to see us all. He sat, pinked-up fashion-like, next to my piano, keyboard, oh lord why can't weeeee? ... LAPTOP is featured. I sat; he lolled. I listened; he explained why, in a semi-previous lifetime ago, he thought it ununiquely decent and necessary to sulk for ten years, about my wanting to 'climb his tree'; his art tree that is, I curiously supposed so. I never noticed the copyright myself. Never mind the crass, hairbrained pretention, in a shit-covered provincial type of cranial cul-de-sac. As if to illustrate this, Marillion like, he paraphrased: '...you know it ain't a crime when you're hiding 39...'. Tee Hee (dead funny this) remoulded this into '...you know it ain't a crime when you're hiding a barely-scraped third, in fine art, from somewhere called Stoke Poly...'. Who, given the appropriate trees, was I to inject logic or intelligence into the desert of his fuckwitly cretinesque pissbrained take on selfish tosh? All I know now is this (1) I got a 2:1 and then did a PhD, and this (2) I should've twated the cocksucker. As a basic health issue, he simply REQUIRES the latter. I fancy cutting off his arms and legs and making his cat pregnant. . Chill. Anthony - Release Date: 14/02/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home