Friday, November 03, 2006

Here we come... Walking down the street...

I know the following monkeys:
Punky Monkey
Chuncky Monkey
Hunky Monkey
Funky Monkey
Spunky Monkey
Dunky Monkey
Cluncky Monkey
Nun-Key Monkey
Nooky Monkey
Monday Monkey
Wonky Monkey
Honky Monkey
Junkie Monkey
Plonky Monkey
Wrong-Key Monkey
Stinging-Bee Monkey
Singing-Ringing-Tree Monkey
I ape the above. I jape the above. These are the Apes of Wrath, Dave Lee Wrath. He says, 'Looks like a monkeyhouse, smells like a monkeyhouse'. One mousey knuckledragger is itching under arm, one is scratching under arm; others are signing, to Chimpsky, and to Mr. Shifter. They would all sign, gibbon half a chance, 'I'll punch a monkey in the streets of Galway...'. God IS seven. Happy birthday, God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I love this surreal monkey business. It could run and run. Or swing and swing. Or even chimp and zee.

Friday, November 03, 2006 8:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home