Thursday, May 17, 2007

item # 9177

Hello everyone. What to say? I always struggle; well, perhaps to begin with. It would be best to describe others rather than me, I think; as strong-willed, ambitious, determined types tend to appear more interesting. That said, I have nothing to add about them. Me? Well, I'm told I am apparent, visible, solid; but I see myself as an attention seeker, a totalist, a poser who thrives on being nothing less than the centre of attention. That's the private person, you might say. In the very middle, I'm more varied and various. I'm an all or nothing person. I throw self-belief around like a rash. I am self-destructive, too. My life is there to be destroyed. Just like yours. At the end of the day, no-one else can do that for you. I have no reason to change my mind. I am currently reading Theology and the Philosophy of religion.