Tuesday, June 12, 2007

item #9272

Call me Ishmael.

Perpetual seeking......the why?, the what-for? ... Well... perhaps, for inspiration, for sensation, for some kind of Borgesian-Freudian simulation. LOL Existence ... my ultimate plaything! Images abound. One image - a latex-encased pedestal, in a power-shower, full of stamped-addressed-envelopes. Another - 221 powertools, on beds of deuteromycota, slathered in runny cat scat. I get these from the corners of my twisted imagination, not a canvas or an empty journey. Via this, I am told, I can develop intimacy.

Once the connection is there, who knows where it may lead?

2 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

Hi Ishmael.

or would that be a longing...

yours

Ishmael

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:13:00 pm  
Blogger St. Anthony said...

Have waited years for a LOL existence - keep missing the bus.

Friday, June 15, 2007 6:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home