Wednesday, November 21, 2007

item #5330

Opposites unite around me. They depend upon me integrally both for their presence and their absence. You will learn that, in me, there is no deferral. All is immediate. I cohere with language itself. My words mobilize language, in fact; in the same way that destruction franchises conflict. I live to reenactment these conflicts erotically. Each of my writings is an attempt to simplify you destructively, finally. There are no other meanings within these texts. Stop looking. My view of you, reader, is subliminal, private property.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I embody all these aspects and, so, you have committed yourself to being my property. You think you have a choice, but choice is my domain alone.

My will alone makes of you what I will.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:03:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Dear Iryna. Before us: the sea. Behind us: the sea. We chose this life, signing some dotted line; the life of lighthouse-keepers in full sun.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:09:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is paradox to say I own the sea when it owns me. I say I am paradox, therefore I own this life.

Such moments where I say are few, but such moments are mine.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:49:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Oh, Siren...

We are klaxon; all soprano gory, sea-gurgling.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home