Saturday, June 06, 2009

item #6026

I know that the world changes. I used to fret everyday that I contributed nothing substantial to those changes. I am beyond that now, however. I'm undisciplined. That's a fact. Others on here cook their books in the hope of attracting good responses. I'm amazed at some of the wild and weird claims I read about. How can that work in the long run? I really hate the voting system here, too, and I disable comments. I speak the truth - warts and all. I'm just an average male, solvent, with wide interests. I don't have a personal agenda, and to me it isn't either a game or an idle past-time. I have only serious tendencies. So please say hi, and if I don't get straight back to you it is because I don't think we have anything in common. Take care. Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home