Monday, June 04, 2007

item #0071

I am stellar s/he-male. I am like everyone else; I am like no other. I play at Becoming. I am hybrid. I influence nations. Issues I have walked away from include: the dreams of other people, helping others, making people happy, making people laugh, and spreading warmth, kindness, friendship and love. I volunteer this information dismissively, without surrender, without warmth, and against kindness. Dreams come true in my experience. My life is enriched by others who have given me so much. I will never be grateful to them, however. I have a stronger preference for shit-stinking distortion. My roots are here; my birthplace is here; my home town is here; yet I have travelled and lived there there there. I am myself as experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger St. Anthony said...

Walking away from all those issues, so funny.
Male and female, as above, so below.

Monday, June 04, 2007 5:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home