Monday, December 03, 2007

item #6731

I am Brank (Insert) Faux hello hello. My thoughts slue something about you. I am co-opting you for you; in some form or other. I am conforming experience from starting-points. I am Oughting Errorist of tolling intel. I like the idea of belating reality, and I would rather complete than convince... Overist Oughter, tolling, folding. I like people to tick all the right boxes explicitly. I worry about online communication's tendency to fizzle out. Because of this, it's better if you live to find yourself. I tend toward direction, yes; but I'm most often not interested in attaching myself. I'm not closed to the idea, however. I'm not stating any limits; but I don't like labels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

online communication's tendency to fizzle out

not interested in attaching myself

but I don't like labels

So, you're an introvert...:)

Been catching up, read through your stuff, some cool stuff as always...
Things do indeed fizzle though...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home