Friday, May 22, 2009

item #0002

I want to apply within or about experience. I want to characterise those roles as thought, and in so doing I want to defy description. Actualities will change hands, I realise. Insofar as each of my days is domestic and uniform, I will respect cooperation as a social imperative. I will, however, place limitations upon this; for example, only contributing to those rare occasions which involve sexual touching of particular, especial intensity. Other sessions will pass me by. I seek no regularity. My interest in completion has been thoroughly tested. Nothing was found wanting, I can assure you. The focus of all this for me is the basis of pleasure. I have to be involved. Other permissions are possible, but, for now, I seek this programme only. Georgina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home