Friday, May 25, 2007

item #7691

I'm looking for single parts. Experience is imperative. Don’t need to understand the finer points, especially the mind-set, but must satisfy singularity. I am single. I’ve been twice before. But now I am once. I am also the last, the very last. My last five years was almost five years in length. I now have a decade to experience. I have been fortunate. In the past year and a half, I have been internal. It has been no kind of struggle. What I discovered is that I can return to what I was ten years ago. If you are reading this, and classify yourself as likable, please do us both a favour and pass me by. I won’t get into a situation where I am expect to care… been there, done that, found it bloody, emotional, and messy. If you think I’m a bit uppity by deciding that for myself… the exit is nearby; please use it. But if you’re reading this and are yourself looking for extremity, drop me a line. I’m not looking for someone who has a good heart and knows what integrity means, and strives to live it, every day. I'm looking for singularity. Remember that. My friends tell me not to give up; there is someone out there who is waiting for me, who will “get me”, who will want to share with me what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home