Thursday, September 13, 2007

item #1111

Hiya :)

As you predicted... Here, a guttersnipe, chasing tranquility. Danto, say, loves it - as a theory, in books, at least. Elsewhere, I love the sea; even from the land. It has become an addiction. I would appreciate responses to this, from men with a passion for physicality. That sounds horrible, maybe; but I don't mean it in a nasty way. I hate someone. But I don't want that to hurt people's feelings. It's just a situation.

I mature fast: 57 is minimum.

Anyway, there is more to say, so if your interested, message me and ask why :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

guttersnipe :)

choice word.

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:37:00 pm  
Blogger murmurists said...

Cheers, Inc. Not as good as gobshite, but pretty close.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home