Tuesday, December 18, 2007

item #7500

Sir/Madam, I am here, as you requested, 8pm on the dot.

Can I say that you straddle the comforts of your documentorial spaces so very well, exploiting fuzzy time so very well, urlocating and historicising so very well? When I first sat down to write this introductory reply, I assumed we were figures in some disgusting experiment. I began putting all kinds of tasty details into alphabetical order. Assembling my bogus, dispassionate archive took me in, though, and I chalked on namelessly until your helpful deadline loomed. Now I realise, I have not been exact in my research and my lists are meaningless. For instance, I have included no unspeakable acts of terror; not one. My oversight, then, is perpetrated against all innocent people. Shall I apologise? Might this apology be official? This seems appropriate, as I think that we are veering into the realm of belief.

I will stay on Messenger until 11pm. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home