Friday, November 14, 2008

item #1227

This is going nowhere. Will you allow me a preventative measure? I'll assume the answer is yes; but I don't care. Yesterday I parted company with the last of your reduction strategies. I know... cause for celebration. Yet, the event itself felt anti-climactic; since the build-up had been enormous. Anyway... I was hitherto spreading across, uncontrolled; and, in the evening, I was woken by your arrangements as usual. Despite indications, I wanted the weekend to function as something official. I'll leave that to your imagination. Ideally, I would have preferred to head straight for home, getting there by about 6pm latest. I had organised myself with that in mind, but I knew you'd have mixed feelings. I need to unwind, I know. Perhaps we can discuss that tomorrow morning?

Ginny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home