Thursday, May 17, 2007

item #0390

For the last time...! 1) my photograph says nothing meaningful about my identity (it is not of me) 2) I don't want to accept the fact that life is limited only by time, imagination, and chance elements. 3) and NO NO NO to your suggestion that solar dimming is more of a threat than global warming. You Gaurdian-reading gobshite! What I WILL do is reply to all messages (even if only to say thanks but no thanks) and talk with anyone I compare with, having exchanged messages on this site first. I have three years to do this. In the near future, I am aiming at means At present, I am seeking only ends. Messages from overseas go straight to my bulk mail folder and are not read by me. So please save yourself the trouble and don't send one. (I live in New Zealand.)