Tuesday, May 22, 2007

item #1155

Can be we be certain of someone? I want to say authority precipitates unity, but, instead, feel it is more accurate to say that it does not. I see the various strings. No hand is big enough - clearly. It does not appear to me after all :) I still say meaningful locations are few and far between. 1/28/2007 2:34:46 PM: Well, what an eye opener! So far, I have not reaped what I have sown, as you suggested I would. I never show up. You know that now LOL After goodness comes what? Yes, I understand the relationship between Primitivism and Modernity is not merely temporal. But I know how much time and money I have. That said, I suddenly called it off as I lost confidence in my own abilities! Is this really all there is out there? Timewasters, fantasists and wannabes? What is shame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home