Thursday, June 07, 2007

item #8941

After years of poor Being, of wrong-headed, uneven struggle, and excuses for Reason, I have hit the reset button. I am now looking for humour only. I am looking to provide safe environments for the realisation of this limited outlook. As such, I seek a partner-in-crime, so to write: a lady, 30-35, a harpy, a welcome-mat, grossly feminine, able to feel equal in a mini-skirt or tee-shirt & jeans, someone who nests, is soft & gentile, articulate, anal, confident, charming. For my part, I am very accommodating, perhaps mundane, perhaps secondhand, a choker (30 a day), but considerate in so being. (I keep an outbuilding for the purpose, for instance.)

If you are still reading, you must have seen something you liked; so drop me an e-mail now; at minimum it will only take you a few minutes, and who knows what it will bring :-)

At bottom, I'm looking for a frying pan for my fire, if you get me! lol Anyone who has possibilities might have to develop over a year or so. Same goes for anyone loose-ended, non-committal. You never know what you might find.

Bodies much valued!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home