Wednesday, June 06, 2007

item #7770

A stray thought, sorry ... What is general consensus? fuckmeat NE UK. Deranged, Joined: 3/19/2006 Status: offline ...laughter has genius, fuckmeat - 4/4/2007 4:34:52 PM I am anything general. (Hate particularity.) but there are times when the important thing is to sacrifice what we are for what we become. fuckmeat - 4/4/2007 4:37:35 PM. LOL I can think of a million wonderful experiences and about two million ways to imagine them. Description itself can be fucking greedy. Some might find that hot, others might not. Being is tied-up with direction. Again, some might find that hot, others might not. I think you get the idea... I'd be pretty upset if i wasn't used as an act of contrition. fuckmeat - 4/4/2007 4:49:06 PM. Corrupted, Joined: 2/5/2004 Status: offline. Fuckmeat, you're a perfect delight. General consensus is about Being turned on its head! Where's the enjoyment in that, I ask?! (as well as the pleasure)... Can it be possible that nature itself is submissive to this determination? That would be wonderful. And Corrupted... General consensus is about the possibilities of nature as thing. Didn't you know that everything is possible with reason as your toy? I have a mediocre degree in same! LOL Your world of implicit certainty, I believe, is more probable than not, but it just isn't any fun! LOL <> Deranged... i wonder about, deranged. i am virus, deranged. offline, I am God (grins) North Carolina Status: offline Yes and I enjoy it. It is very enjoyable. We all have our moods. To Thine Own Self Be True.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home