Wednesday, May 23, 2007

item #9211

Here I am, back again... To everyone who is still and formally silent, hello. I closed my account at the behest of a stray thought. Needless to say, I will not respond to any message/call... Lesson learned. lol So here I am back again! Stilled by experience, from an east of an England, looking for a relationship between food for thought and time for thinking, pale methods of individuation, and so forth. I have limits - physical mostly; and will use these most of my life. I am open-minded as to trying lots of things. Above all else, I want a twinkle in my eye and a smile on my face. I won't go into too much detail on here, but will welcome any approach for chat from anybody over 35 (prefer older people than me, no offence). Happy to locate you if necessary. Thanks for reading. Love you all x x x

3 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

read them all.

not sure i get it...but read it anyway.

makes you think.

usually wtf, but that's thinking too :)

Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:59:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Thanks, Inc. Nice to know you wander around in here ...

These are all people, like us, wanting something, presentin themselves, filtering, expressing

They live in a city of 9999

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:52:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

affecting a laidback feel for this one, clearly ... 'presentin' lol

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home